Stainless Steel Ball Valve
1. Stainless steel ball valve is a valve with a spherical disc, the part of the valve which controls the flow through it. The sphere has a hole or a port through the middle so that when the port is in line with both ends of the valve, flow will occur.
2. Then the valve is closed, the hole is perpendicular to the ends of the valve and flow is blocked.
3. Ball valves are durable and usually work to achieve perfect shutoff even after years of disuse.
4. They are therefore an excellent choicefor shutoff applications.
5. Stainless steel ball valve is used extensively in industry because they are very versatile, supporting pressure up to 70 MPa and temperatures up to 200 °C.
1. Anti blow out stem
2. Ausiliary sealing construction
3. Fire safe design